Wednesday, July 1, 2020

New Xbox 360 Game Pickups

The last two weekends have been Grrrreat for Game pickups. The new Salvation Army that opened up near me has been a great resource for game and movie pickups. AND They only charge 1.99 for their games! All of these pickups were from several different stores, all were Salvation Army, Goodwill and Savers, with a couple from the dwindling from greatness Pawn America.


Today I am going to share the pickups I picked up for the Xbox 360

 Fable The Journey
My first Kinect game

I mainly bought it because I am a fan of the Fable series. Believe it or not, I DO NOT have a Kinect?


First up a couple pickups from the overpriced Salvation Army, but they were in great shape and I had not bought anything in a while when I found them so had to tell myself something as an excuse........................ basically I am saying I impulse overpaid out of withdrawal at $4.99 each.


 Beowulf The Game
Complete

 Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
Complete

These next ones were from the new Salvation Army that prices their games at, $1.99

Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones combo pack
I want to get all these combo packs, just to have them
That is the most beefy and large 2nd disc holder I have ever seen on a Xbox 360 game


 Darksiders
Complete

 Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Complete

 Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Complete

This next one I picked up at my favorite Salvation Army for $1.99 as well

 Wolfenstein The New Order
It was missing Disc 1 of 4, I only bought it for the 4 disc holder case


Next a few finds from Goodwills who charge $2.99 for all their games

 Lost Planet 2
Complete

 Batman Arkham City
Complete

 A game I have never heard of

 Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Complete

And a few $3.00 pickups from a store that has fallen from game pickup greatness Pawn America

 Darksiders II
Complete

And a game I had been looking for since I saw one of the You Tubers I watch picked up

 Raven Squad
Complete

Just another First person Shooter, which the 360 was known for, I enjoy them.



Next blog (going up this Friday) more Xbox 360, but stuff I got online impulse buying











No comments:

Post a Comment