Saturday, July 11, 2020

More Xbox 360 Game Pickups

Been having a lot of good luck at the thrift stores the last few weeks, and scored a few more games for my ever growing Xbox 360 collection!



And here is what I picked up


Telltales The Walking Dead


 Telltales The Walking Dead Season 2
Looks to be a former Red Box Rental


 Prototype 2
Missing the Manual


Rage Bought for the 3 Disc case


Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition


 Left 4 Dead 2
Bought to replace my "ringed" copy

Apparently someone (*cough* my middle daughter *cough*) must have bumped their Xbox while playing the game and put the death ring scratch on my original copy, Kids.....  My youngest daughter also recently did so to my copy of Driver San Francisco, need to find another copy of that as well.


 Lord of the Rings War in the North


 Darksiders II Limited Edition




Some more great pickups, have something really cool for the Blog, something I have been wanting.








No comments:

Post a Comment