Friday, July 17, 2020

Another Update on my Faux Xbox One "Elite" Controller

So be cause I cannot leave well enough alone,
I decided I needed to mess around with my favorite Xbox One controller some more.

I was on eBay (who me?) and came across a different set of the removable thumbsticks in Black.

 I prefer my controllers be as blacked out as possible, so of course I had to get this



I also figured as long as I was going to be taking apart the controller again, that I wanted to replace the home button with a blacked out one as well. 



All controllers should have this one



Now to go in and change the shell itself, or the thumbsticks, not a big deal at all.
To go in and change buttons, that is a whole other animal, and I do not look forward to having to do that ever again, well at least until I find the appropriate blacked out buttons for this controller......



My Precious!



Before                and                    After



Evolution of my Controller

No comments:

Post a Comment