Monday, July 27, 2020

Back to Xbox Bonus Discs

Been a great couple weeks of thrifting, have so much to share with you all, will get more up soon. Today I wanted to get back to my bonus disc obsession.


First Up I found a Playstation 2 game that donated it's bonus disc to it's Xbox 360 brethren.

 Ghost Recon
I bought it for both the bonus disc and the Playstation 2 double disc case

Here's the bonus disc in it's new 360 game case home


Next I saw this with no game disc 

 Bioshock Limited Edition
Bonus & Soundtrack Discs

And with my personal game disc


Speaking of Bioshock picked this up for $7.00 at a Pawn Shop

 Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition
 Bioshock & Bioshock 2 with Bonus Discs
I will have to see if the bonus disc for Bioshock is the same as the one with the limited edition



 From the Dead Rising 2 "Zombrex" Edition
And in it's new home case


And from my favorite Salvation Army a $2.99 pickup

 Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition
 Steelbook, Comic and Art Book
 No game discs, but I already have those from my standard edition
 The bonus disc is there, which is really all I cared about
And in the 3 disc case from the Rage game I picked up a few blogs ago




Lots more to come, as it has been a GREAT last 3 weeks at the Thrift stores!










No comments:

Post a Comment