Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Adding more 32X Games to the Collection

 My Sega Genesis 32X Collection is the one that I am looking to have a complete collection of, so I slowly pick them up here and there when I find a good price, here are a few more I recently Bought.


T-Mek
Complete $70.00

Unfortunately I am getting to the point where all I need are the expensive games. There are 3 or 4 that I will begrudgingly be paying over $100.00 for, but has got to be done, gotta pay if you want to play. However I generally use the profits from flipping stuff I pick up at thrift stores so, in the end it does not cost me any actual money that I would need to pay bills, so that is fine with me.

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000
Complete $65.00

I remember playing the original Zaxxon in the arcade


Wrestlemania The Arcade Game

 Found a good deal pop up on eBay for the Cartridge only for $55.00, And I already have the case for it I got in a lot sometime last year.

Still need a manual though

Next up is one I was able to piece together from 2 different sources. I had bid on an auction for this game, but it ended higher than I wanted to pay ($99.99) so I didn't win it, but piecing it together let me put it in my collection for $30.00 cheaper than the auction went for.


BC Racers - Cartridge for $40.00
Box & Manual for $30.00

For a total of $70.00 I was able to add this to the collection.



That is it for today, but I still have a bunch of stuff from the last few weeks, as I have been having GREAT pickups from the thrift stores. I recently moved, so have been busy with that, but I will get the blogs and pictures up over the next couple weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment