Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Don't Want to Sell Insurance

 My current job assignment is over at the end of the month, Wednesday September 30th. So I have been looking for a new job, and updating my Resumes on various websites (Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, Etc..).

 Anyway all I seem to be getting are contacts from various Insurance Companies. Everyday there are 2-3 emails or voicemail's (I keep my phone off at work) from some damn Insurance Company wanting me to contact them about available positions, or opening my own agency and I too can be my own boss! It's getting to the point, I wanna change the first line on my resume stating, I do not want any contact from an insurance company, They are like vultures.

  I am a professional Data Analyst, I can type 60+ WPM. I have no desire to sling insurance to people. The less people I have to deal with in a day, the better, I hate people.

 I do have 2 interviews this Friday, neither of which are for an Insurance Company. 1 is for an Administrative Assistant position with a Fortune 500 company, the other is Data Analyst Position.


To the Insurance Vultures I say: FUCK OFF! 
BTW: Johnny Cash is Awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment