Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I've been Disturbed and Immortalized

Disturbed - Immortalized
After a 5 year hiatus, Disturbed has returned with a new album, Immortalized. I am a huge fan, with Disturbed being in my top 10 favorite bands, I picked up the deluxe version, cause more songs.


There are some great tracks on this album, a good variety of heavy songs, some slower songs, something for every one really, but still definitely, Disturbed.


A few of the stand outs for me, The title track Immortalized, Open your eyes, Tyrant and my personal favorite on the album, the Cover of Simon and Garfunkle's classic, Sound of Silence. I love my Metal albums heavy, with the window rattling, chest thumping pounding guitars and double bass drum, but this track is mainly David Draiman and a piano, and I just really like it.


Like any of Disturbed's albums, I highly recommend it to anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment