Monday, September 28, 2015

Video Game Pickups

I am back with some misc Video Game Pickups. nothing super spectacular, things I Wanted/Needed.

They are all complete (Case, Artwork, Manual and Disc) and in great shape

Band Hero and DT Racer

I am collecting all the Guitar Hero games on the PS2, So had to get Band Hero as well.  DT Racer looks like a fun game, and I like Racing games.

The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventure

I had been on the lookout for Lego Indiana Jones for the Xbox 360 (still am), But couldn't pass up a nice clean copy for $2.00 on the PS2. And you cannot go wrong with a Spyro game, they are all fun.

Rainbow Six 3 and Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition

Rainbow Six games are fun FPS's, and More racing with Midnight Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment