Wednesday, September 30, 2015

More Target Video Game Pickups

(Actual shelf not pictured, pic found with Google Images)

Today was the last day of my work assignment, yesterday we had a little party where the company had Famous Daves catered in, Yum! We also each got $25.00 Target Gift Cards for our service. So, Of course I had to swing in and check out the Clearance shelf where I was able to pick up one game.

Lego Star Wars III for the Sony PSP

I really enjoy playing the Star Wars Lego Games, Especially with the kids. I haven't played this one yet, I had been planning on picking it up for the 360, just haven't had a chance to yet.

Gears of War Ultimate for the Xbox Box One

I also decided to pick up Gears for the Xbox Box One, figured I had $19.00 to throw at it, so it only cost me $22.00 after tax out of pocket, so why not. I remember playing the shit outta it on the 360 with my friends, and my best friend (on Xbox Live) said this remaster was awesome, plus it has extra levels that only came on the PC version originally. 

Since I have a few days off now, I know what I am doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment