Saturday, September 19, 2015

Xbox One Accessories

I playing my new Xbox One last night, and decided I needed a few more accessories to go with it.


I opened up my Forza 6 controller, and found that it came with batteries. I was kind of disappointed that Microsoft did not include the Play N Charge kit with the Controllers, There is one thing Playstation does right, Anyway....



THE best accessory you can buy for your Xbox, is a Play N Charge Kit. I remember when I first got my 360, before I was aware of the Play N Charge Kit, I used to keep a 20 pack of AA batteries next to the TV, LoL. With the Play N Charge Kit, if you are in the middle of a game, you can plug in the charging cord (Keep it close) and keep playing.

I also decided to get a 2nd Controller, for my GF or a 2nd person to use, as I am hording the Forza 6 Controller all to myself! I picked this one.


And, I got a "mini" Controller for my 4 yr old daughter, so she could play Minecraft and Rare Reply. They had Black, Blue and Red, She choose Red.


And here it is with a Full Size Xbox One controller

That's it for today, Back to playing Forza!

No comments:

Post a Comment