Friday, September 27, 2019

S'more Game Pickups

Last Friday after work, darned if I didn't find myself at my favorite Salvation Army again.
Where I was able to score a few nice pickups.

An 80's TV classic I have been wanting to pickup

 Destruction Derby Arenas
Destruction Derby is one of my favorite game series, but this one just disappoints. I already have this in my collection, so this is just a flipper to make mew a few online spending dollars.

 True Crime Streets of L.A.
Already have this on Xbox, but for $1.99 a nice clean copy on PS2

 World Racing
A game I have been looking for my Original Xbox Racing collection
A nice clean complete with registration cards copy

And after these pickups, especially the World Racing and Greatest American Hero Pickups I would have been satisfied for the night, but of course since I did score, I had to continue my thrift shopping.


Then I shot over to Savers, where I picked up....

 Rock Band Country Track Pack 2
Don't judge me. It was only $1.99
We still play Rock Band, so a few new songs to throw in the mix is a good thing

Then I swung into Half Price Books and picked up a few scores off their clearance rack

 Black
A great First Person Shooter - $3.00

 Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
 $2.00
The Greatest Remix Hits edition has extra content

 Lego Batman 3
$3.00

A few original Xbox games in great shape for $2.00 each

 Prince of Persia Warrior Within


 Prince of Persia The Two Thrones


 Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

And in continuing with the Prince of Persia theme, in the mail when I got home

Prince of Persia on Xbox 360

Complete with Limited Edition Bonus Disc and Gamestop Character skin
To add to my Bonus Disc Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment