Sunday, September 8, 2019

Weird Wreckfest Error on Xbox One


I picked this game up a week and a half ago, and I praised the developers for Pushing it's release back a year because they were unable to get it to run right on consoles. Unlike the major game studios like EA, Activision, Bethesda, They took the time to delay the game to fix these issues.

Well, my daughter and I have been having A LOT of fun playing this game. Then a strange thing happened, I got a weird Fatal Error Screen? On my Xbox One Console? I generally have only ever seen a screen like this on a PC, Weird,

Figured I would snap a picture

Close up of error. Sorry for the crappy pic, I still have a Galaxy S4

I was able to restart the game, and continue playing just fine, so who knows.......

I still highly recommend this game, as I am really really enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. I just got this issue on XBOX, it crashed me back to the home screen, honestly thought my XBOX was messing up!

    ReplyDelete