Sunday, September 1, 2019

Weekend Xbox Game Pickups

Picked up a few more games this week

First up a Mercari pickup

Ridge Racer 7 - Complete and in great shape!

One of the few PS3 games I still wanted/needed. Gamestop sells it for $9.99, and generally it goes for around $10.00 online as well, but I waited and bided my time and was able to get this copy for:
$5.00 Shipped!


Then Friday on the way home from work I picked up a new Xbox One game I had been waiting for that finally came out this week. It was supposed to come out last year, but the developers were having problems with it not running right on consoles, AND rather than just push it out like most game developers these days, they held it back and fixed what needed to be fixed BEFORE release. They get an extremely huuuuuuuge thumbs up from me for that!

Wreckfest

A Destruction Derby racing game. I have played a lot of hours already this weekend. And it is A LOT of fun, I highly recommend it. I will be spending the majority of my three day weekend playing!


Half Price Books had a 20% off sale, so of course I had to swing in and see what they had !


I was able to pick up a couple more Xbox 360 games


First I upgraded my copy of 2013's Tomb Raider reboot

Game of the Year Edition


Ninja Gaiden 3

Complete with the "online pass" Remember when developers were all butt hurt and blamed used game stores for their lower sales numbers, instead of them actually failing at making a good game?

Pop Cap Arcade Vol. 1

I love my arcade games, just something quick and fun to pickup and play.


Paid less than $5.00 each


That's it for the weekend, Waiting for a more few things to come in for the next blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment