Sunday, October 6, 2019

A Couple Pickups and a Pre-Order

Found myself over at Half Price Books again, where I picked up a few things I was looking for.

An Arnold Schwarzenneger Comedy Classic

G.I. Joe the 1987 Cartoon Movie

Out of print DVD I have been wanting to get to watch, 
Last time I saw this was probably 25-30 years ago.

 Little Big Planet 3 for PS3
One of the last games I was after for my PS3 collection



And I recently found out one of my favorite game studios was rebooting one of their great racing games series, and it comes out next week on October 11th, I have Grid, Grid 2 (digitally 😖 ) and Grid Autosport on Xbox 360, and they are lots of fun. Now for Xbox One:

Grid? 

Not Grid 4, Not Grid something, just Grid again?

But, hey it is Codemasters and I know they make Great Racing Games!

The Ultimate Edition is $80.00, but includes a bunch of actual gameplay extras and other misc
99 extra events, 12 cars and other stuff, Sign Me Up!

And of course I highlighted the Highlight of the Extras (for me anyway)

Firebird? There are Firebirds in the game you say?

Yes, there are Racing models of the 1970-73 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am!!!
I love 80's cars, they are all I want to own, but I also secondly Love 70's Pontiac Trans Am's


Here are a few actual in game screenshots of the car I will be using most





Awesome, Can't Wait to play!!

I decided to preorder it from:

Yep Because they were offering a few more exclusive cars


No comments:

Post a Comment