Saturday, September 14, 2019

Xbox 360 Bonus Disc Bonanza

Today's blog brings us back to adding to my Xbox 360 Bonus Disc obsession

First up

Picked up the Bonus DVD for my copy of Splinter Cell Double Agent

Bonus Content for Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Bonus Disc for Assassins Creed II

And nope not just one, not just two but three Assassins Creed Bonus's!

While looking for the bonus disc for this game, I found that there was one of those Best Buy editions with an extra mini strategy guide, so of course I had to have that as well.

All together
Looking good

And, while I was perusing for a deal on the Best Buy Assassins Creed, I saw that Best Buy also had their own exclusive Far Cry 2 with a mini guide as well as a Gamestop preorder edition that came with a map and DLC? I did not know that either of these versions existed, so of course, me being me, had to get them and merge them together!

Gamestop version just had an exclusive slipcover to designate it as such

My complete version

And as a bonus - bonus
The code for the 6 bonus missions was still good, I redeemed it earlier today.



That's it fer now, More to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment