Wednesday, July 5, 2017

PS2 & Xbox Pickups

Just a couple quick pickups to share today, haven't been doing much, except playing lots of Forza Motorsport (3 & 4) & Horizon (all 3). Chasing Achievements and Forza Rewards Points.

Anyway, I was going through my Playstation 2 Star Wars games and realized I did not have the exclusive Star Wars Racer Revenge, so off to eBay I went.

 $8.00 Shipped
 Complete and in Great Shape

A couple of years ago (February 2014?) I was at a used media store and picked up the True Crime New York City Collectors Edition, Which came with a Steelbook case (I love my steelbooks) and as I have mentioned here before, I prefer to get a regular standard case to keep the game in to play.


When we moved from the 3br apt to the 2br apt, my wife and I were going through some misc totes storing stuff, and she came across the case with the Artwork and Manual for True Crime New York City without the game disc (reasons). She used to have the game and played it alot, and I said "Hey I need one of those for that game!" So I grabbed it and put the game in it, and stored my steelbook away safe.

That night she was telling me about the game, and how she used to play it back when, and it sounded like she really enjoyed it. So a few weeks ago we were bored with Call of Duty and looking for something to play so I grabbed True Crime NYC and told her to play it and I would watch. She played for almost 5 hours that day, and a few more the next.

Soooo, me being me and looking for any excuse to buy a new game, remembered that there was a LA True Crime game, again off to eBay I went. and I bought this for my wife for $4.00 Shipped.

 Also complete and in Great Shape.

I surprised her with it the other day, and she was happy, and didn't know that it existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment