Monday, July 31, 2017

Couple Original Xbox Game Pickups

One of my favorite systems to collect for, is the original Xbox. I had a PS2 when the original Xbox came out, and once I got the Xbox (just to play Halo at the time) I started buying all my cross platform games for it.


Anyway, here are a few recent OG Xbox pickups

 Arx Fatalis - Complete and in Good Shape

Ever since I saw another You Tuber pick this up, I have been interested in getting it. It usually goes for $20.00+ Complete. However,  I rolled the dice (and won) and bought it from a new eBay seller that had 0 feedback for $9.99 shipped!


A few years back, Xbox Live "Games with Gold" promotion had Sniper Elite V2 as one of the free game downloads for Xbox 360, I had never played Sniper Elite before, and it looked interesting. I played it, and Loved it! So much so that I have the Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Anyway, again another game that generally goes for almost $20.00, but I was able to score a copy for $12.xx shipped from good ol eBay.

 The original Sniper Elite Complete and in Great Shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment