Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Custom Sega Dreamcast Controller

I recently got a Transparent Black Sega Dreamcast Controller:
Nice


But, a short time later I found myself  thinking "I wonder how the Transparent face would look on a Black Sega Sports Controller?" Since I have 2, I figured why not do the swap for myself and see.

It was after 10:00pm once the wife went to work, and the kid went to bed. I completely did not think to get any pictures of disassembling the two controllers. It was relatively straight forward, and it actually went back together a lot easier than it came apart. Of course, I only put one of them back together.....

Before

After


That's a niiiice looking controller!

I really, really like it! This is now going to be my main controller when playing my Dreamcast.

With matching VMU & Vibration pack, too bad that is not Black as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment