Wednesday, June 14, 2017

More PSP UMD's For me!

Added a few more PSP UMD Movies to the collection


My oldest daughter took a trip to Utah to visit her sister (My 2nd daughter) and while she was there, her n her fiancee' picked me up a few more PSP UMD's for Fathers Day!

They went to Fun Unlimited, which is an awesome new & used media (Books, Music, Movies & Video Games) store in Logan, Utah. I was there in June of 2015 for my daughters wedding and we ended up there during a game hunting afternoon (Blog HERE)


My Daughters fiancee' snapped some pics for me of the selection, I have never seen so many PSP UMD's in one place, even back when they were being sold new at Best Buy, Target, Etc....

WOW!

And they picked me up a few more for my collection

Robocop & Hellraiser

Both very good movies, with Robocop being in my top 10 (Maybe top 5) all time Favorite movies.

 Both Complete and in Great Shape!


Aaand, They also got me:

HACKERS!

This is absolutely one of my top 5 favorite movies. And if you have been following my blog (HERE & HERE), you know this particular UMD has been eluding me. I can always count on my daughter to look out for her daddy! Thank again Mir n Nate!


No comments:

Post a Comment