Monday, July 17, 2017

Japenese Macross Games

I have been a big Robotech fan since 1985. I watched the series all the way through numerous times, and still to this day, I enjoy them.

We never really got any Robotech games here, except for Battlecry and Invasion in the early 2000's. I have always been jealous of the Macross games that they got in Japan, and recently found out how easy it was to play them on some of my U.S. consoles.

So, over the last few weeks, I had some imported over.

All you need to play import games on a Sega Saturn, is the Action Replay Cartridge, plug in into the cartridge slot in the back of the Saturn, and put in any import game disc and play!

The Super Dimension Fortress Macross for the Sega Saturn.


I recently read that the Sony PSP was Region Free, so had to find out for myself. So I ordered a Macross PSP game from Japan.

Macross Ace Frontier

I loaded it up in the PSP to test it out, and ended up playing for 45 minutes. The only thing I had to get used to was the O button being confirm, and the X button being Cancel. So, since that game worked so well, had to get the rest for the PSP, Right?


 Macross Triangle Frontier

Macross Ultimate Frontier

And, I also got this, which I will be using for a project soon

Macross for the Nintendo Famicom

No comments:

Post a Comment