Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Mouse, Best Buy Dead?

 You never really understand how much you take your computer Mouse for granted, until it isn't working right.

 Got back from Utah (Blogs coming soon!) and remembered the mouse just wasn't working right, and it only seemed to get worse yesterday. So, today I had to send out a package to a awesome Youtube friend of mine, and decided to swing by Best Buy and get me a new Mouse.

 We get to Best Buy, and I thought they were closed, the parking lot was almost completely empty? This is in a heavily trafficked Retail Utopia in Coon Rapids, MN at 7:00pm on a Tuesday night. Isn't Tuesday new Media Release day? Video Games, DVD's, ok Blu Rays these days showing my age again, Music CD's, Etc....

Anyway, here is a shot walking out of Best Buy (That would be my Awesome 300hp Silver 2012 Impala on the left):


 There are also numerous other stores in the strip mall, so not all of the 5-6 cars there were Best Buy customers. It was just weird.

 Just picked up a cheap $8.00 wired mouse, I don't need no fancy wireless one, I sit at my Computer Desk all the time anyway so. I probably could have ordered a cheaper one off Amazon, or got one at Goodwill for a buck or two, but the old one was driving me crazy, it was a NEED vs Want situation, and I have impulse control problems.

This Blog brought to you by my new Insignia wired mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment