Monday, June 15, 2015

Utah Road Trip Part 2

 My daughters wedding was Thursday June 4th @10:00am in Logan, UT. They were married by her husbands father, who registered for this just to be able to legally marry them, And received all the paperwork the day before.

 I am very happy for my daughter, I may not think much about marriage having 2 ex-wives myself, as I never plan on ever getting married again, but it does work out for some people, and I believe these two are perfect for each other. My new son in law is a very awesome person, they have so much in common and my daughter just adores him, and He is a gamer. When they left to go live in Utah, I told him to take good care of my little girl, and he said to me "I may not be able to give her everything she wants, but I will make sure she has everything she needs" I respected that very much.

 Anyway, we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch afterwards, and later that evening, we had the reception. It was a very nice time, I got to meet some of the in-laws, and had some great food. There were some awesome, huge, red, delicious strawberries! I really enjoyed meeting my Grandson, and he loved the Trucks grampa brought him, and I look forward to going back and seeing them all again.

We left Saturday morning around 9:00am, Made a few stops for lunch and dinner (I honestly forget where), as well as found some Blue Raspberry Rockstar (I drink a Rockstar everyday) that was delicious, and apparently a regional flavor :(  We returned home about 10-10:30am Sunday morning.

 Over all I was glad to be home, and out of the car, a day long road trip is just too much to spend in the car. We put 3,064 Miles on in total driving down there, driving around town and driving back home. We Averaged 34mpg on the trip, we usually get 24 round the city locally.

Friday was spent Game Hunting (Hey, was in a new town on a trip, had to do it) and that will be covered in my next blog post, Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment