Sunday, May 31, 2015

Another Car with a VW identity crisis

As I shared in a previous blog, I saw a Honda Civic with a VW Emblem Exhaust.
http://daveswickedthoughts.blogspot.com/2015/05/this-car-has-and-idenity-crisis.html

 Well, the other day my daughters and I were on the way home, we went to Coldstone (Cake Batter Ice Cream!) and a Pawn Shop. At the Pawn Shop I got a perfectly working newer Black Xbox 360 controller, and she got a perfectly working (it still had a charge at the shop) White DS Lite (No Stylus or Charger) but we have 4 extra chargers we have picked up at Thrift stores and I have a bunch of misc stylus's, They were both $5.00 each. Was going to take pictures and post a Blog, but since we had already taken the price tags off and cleaned the residue with Goo Gone, I said F it..

 Anyway, on the way home we saw ANOTHER car with a VW Emblem? Is this a thing? Why would you want to slap a VW emblem on a P.O.S. Mercury Sable. Although, granted a VW would be a step up from a Sable......


Anyway, that's it for the week. I am leaving Tuesday for my other daughters wedding in Utah, Driving 20 hours straight through.


If you are bored, and wanna watch some videos, here's the link to my You Tube Channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment