Saturday, June 27, 2015

Deftones Adrenaline

Wow, it's been a few months since I made a music recommendation, I apologize.


 I first heard the Deftones at a concert my friends and I went to Monday, August 5th, 1996 at the Target Center in Minneapolis. We were going to See Pantera. The concert had the Deftones opening, and White Zombie and Pantera as the headliners.

 We has not heard of the Deftones before, and they turned out to be a pretty damn good band, No Pantera, But no one is, or ever will be. So good, that the very next day, my friend and I went out to the record store and picked up their album, Adrenaline.


 This is a great album, and is definitely one to be in anyone's Metal collection. I didn't as much care for much of the following albums however, But Adrenaline is Awesome!



 Couple of my favorite tracks, Bored and 7 Words, but I do enjoy the entire album, no track skipping here. Do yourself a favor, and pickup this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment