Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fathers Day Video Game Pickups


Pawn America had another $10.00 off $20.00 or more coupon again, it was good for fathers day weekend, so I had to go take a look.

 Aaaaaaand I picked up a few things.

 We'll start with the Genesis games. Skitchin, basically Road Rash on Roller blades and a Star Trek game, it was $20 for both those, so with the coupon figure $5.00 each.

Both Complete

Then, I also picked up a Complete and in GREAT shape Super Nintendo game. For a 20+ year old game, the box is in great condition, the manual has a few creased corners though. 
$5.00

And a couple other Nintendo games. Driver 2 for the Gameboy Advance, I enjoy the Driver series, and I already have the 1st Driver for the Gameboy Color, and Driver 3 for the Gameboy Advance.

 Also picked up Hogans Alley for the Original Nintendo, $2.00, and it's a 5 Screw game. I want to collect all the 5 Screw games for NES.


Hogan's Alley also held a secret, A secret I have been chasing for a while, Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment