Sunday, August 23, 2020

Patience is a Virtue (WRC for PS2)

 This is my second lesson in Patience when it comes to video games


The first was Painkiller Hell Wars for the original Xbox. I really really wanted to play that game after getting Painkiller Hell & Damnation for PS3. So I finally broke down on a Friday night and ordered a factory sealed one off the internet for $10.00/ The NEXT day, The one I bought had not even shipped yet, and I found it complete and in great shape at a pawn shop for $2.99.


In February of this year I found WRC (Blog) for the Playstation 2 at a Salvation Army for $4.99 missing the manual. I bought it because it was a game I had been looking for and really wanted to play.

And of course me being me, with it having no manual, even though I rarely if ever look at them, went online and bought one from an eBay seller for $2.99 shipped.

Arrived in Great Shape!

And here is where my newest lesson comes. About a month ago, I went into the new Salvation Army and guess what I found on the shelf, complete with manual for, $1.99?

Nice shape, just need to remove the sticker residue on the front of the case

So now I have a $2.00 copy and an $8.00 copy.

Just another lesson teaching me to wait. That game I want will come around eventually for cheap. I just need to learn to have patience and wait. Which for a guy who has impulse control problems, is not easy.



Thanks for looking, learning and laughing at me, More soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment