Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Original Playstation Game Pickups

 As I have previously mentioned, I have been having great luck at the thrift stores the last few weeks, and found some Original Playstation Games, which I do not seem find too often.


Thrifting Tip: Always make sure you are checking the Music CD Section for Original Playstaion and Sega Dreamcast games. A lot of times these are mixed in with the CD's since they are in the same style cases and not all employees are in the know. 

Just look for the logos in the top corner to quickly scan through the CD's

And of course the Playstation Green Greatest Hits Logo makes them even easier to find..


And onto my finds!

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, No Manual - $2.99 @Goodwill

Ten Pin Alley, No Manual - .50 @a Mom and Pop Thrift Store

Burstrick Wakeboarding - $2.99 @Goodwill

Coolboarders 2 - $2.99 @Goodwill

Mobile Armor - $2.99 @Goodwill

Spec Ops Ranger Elite - $2.99 @Goodwill

Spec Ops Stealth Patrol - $2.99 @Goodwill

Motocross Mania - $2.99 @Goodwill

Billiards - $2.99 @Goodwill

Cabela's Big Game Hunter Ultimate Challenge - $2.99 @Goodwill

Action Bass - $2.99 @Goodwill

Power Play Sports Trivia - $2.99 @Goodwill

Why did I buy this if I have zero interest in sports? I was just excited to find Playstation Games.

ATV: Quad Power Racing - $2.99 @Goodwill

Sports Car GT - $2.99 @Goodwill

I like how the back of the manual, case artwork and disc all line up to make a picture


Caesars Palace 2000 Millennium Gold Edition
$2.99 @Goodwill

Golden Nugget
$2.99 @Goodwill




No comments:

Post a Comment