Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Xbox One Game Pickups

 Time to share a few cheap pickups for my Xbox One Collection


Swung into a Pawn America, where I used to have great scores in years gone by,

Deadrising 3
$3.00

Rocksmith 2014 Edition
$5.00

from a different Pawn America 

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Steelbook
$7.00

I have had this game new & sealed for awhile, I was able to start playing it with Xbox Game Pass.


And at one of the Salvation Armies I frequent

Southpaw on Blu Ray in a Steelbook!
For $1.99
With a Bonus Xbox One Game!


And Gamestop has been having quite the sales lately, so I took advantage

WRC 7

From a Buy One get One sale on all games $9.99 or less, I got WRC, and 3 other games for $17.00

And from another Gamestop Sale

Outlast Trinity for $11.00 New

Darksiders III for $3.00 New


And Walmart has been having some Clearance Game Deals lately

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - Just cause

Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Extinction

Middle Earth Shadow of War

We Happy Few

My oldest has had this game for awhile and enjoys it



Get out and check those Walmarts!






No comments:

Post a Comment