Saturday, February 8, 2020

Couple Thrift Store Scores

First, I have been playing alot on my Nintendo 3DS lately, and I mostly like to play puzzle games so hopped on eBay and got this for around $5.00 shipped

 Mahjong Quest Expeditions
Complete and in Great Shape!


And I had wondered into a Salvation Army on the way home from an appt

and

Power Drome
Complete in Great Shape

Next a game I had been looking for, you know I love me some Rally Games

 WRC World Rally Championship
Of course the one I really wanted, No Manual  :(

and I saw this next one and thought I already had it, but did not recognize the cover art.

 Tetris Worlds
Complete and in Great Shape

and here with the copy I did have

 I wasn't crazy

Now, this was at the Salvation Army that, in my opinion, overprices their games at $4.99 for PS2/Xbox/Gamecube. Xbox 360, PS3 and newer are like $6.99....Anyway, The day I was in happened to blue 1/2 off blue tags, which these PS2 games were. I woulda paid the $4.99 for WRC though, just cause I have been looking for it to play. But, at $2.49 each, Great Prices!


Also bought Blood Money with John Cusack DVD fer a buck






No comments:

Post a Comment