Saturday, May 23, 2020

More Xbox One Games for the Collection

So a couple weeks ago, Gamestop was running a sale and I picked up a Brand New games I wanted.

Doom Slayers Collection - Just cause $17.49

Borderlands 3 - Super Deluxe Edition $39.99

My daughter who is a huge Borderlands fan (and is considering buying a PS VR just to play Borderlands in VR) was (jokingly) mad. She bought this same edition when it came out for $100.00. I paid $40.00, It pays to wait on picking up Video Games these days.

Then since you all know how I feel about keeping my steelbooks on the game shelf.....

Empty Game Cases for these two games, couple bucks a piece.


Desitny 2 Legendary Collection - $9.99 at Wal-Mart

And from Best Buy

Need for Speed Payback Steelbook (No Game) $4.99

Doom Eternal with Steelbook - $39.99

And some classic Forgotten Realms Games I am a HUUUGE Forgotten Realms fan!
I have been reading the novels & playing the Dungeons and Dragons campaigns since High School

These were on clearance at Best Buy for $17.49 each

Baldurs Gate & Baldurs Gate II

Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale



Icewind Dale is the setting for some of my favorite Forgotten Realms books written by R.A. Salvatore, and his legendary characters Drizzt Do'Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer and their friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment