Sunday, May 10, 2020

Adding to the Xbox 360 Collection

Here are some more additions to my always growing Xbox 360 Collection

First up I picked up the Collector's Edition of a game I already had the regular version of, it did not have the actual game disc, but it did have the Steelbook and all the other Collector's Edition Items:

 Splinter Cell Conviction
That Card is actually a USB Flash Drive

Not bad for $8.00 Shipped

Next up will surprise no one who reads this blog

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bonus Disc!

Which has now exhausted my supply of 3-Disc cases


Next, just a couple upgrades for a couple games I already Had

 Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition
$10.00 Shipped
With all the DLC on the 2nd Disc

Been looking at upgrading my copy for awhile, but for the $20-25.00 It usually sells for, it just was not worth it to me. But, I was surfing Mercari.Com and saw this great condition copy for $10.00 Shipped, so I bought it instantly.


And another upgrade I had been wanting

 L.A. Noire Complete Edition
All the extra DLC comes on Disc 4

The standard copy has 3 Discs (for Xbox 360, PS3 was only 1)

The only 4 disc case I know of for the 360 was Wolfenstein: The New Order. But, all 4 of the discs just stack on top of each other. I do not really care for that option, so will need to figure something else out. Of course once I do, you all know I will share it with you here.



Then the next pickup is kind of strange

First I bought this

Hitman Absolution

Factory Sealed $5.98 Shipped

Then I picked this up

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition

This was $8.xx shipped. Now the auction I saw and bid on was for a used open copy, there were pictures of it opened showing the contents etc.. But when I got it in the mail, The thing was still factory sealed with the 4 clear round stickers, 2 on top and 2 on bottom? And once I opened it up, it looked and smelled (we all know that new game smell) brand new.

Very Nice


And here is my current Xbox 360 Collection





That's it for now, but there is more Xbox to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment