Thursday, April 30, 2020

More Original Xbox Pickups

Had a few more Original Xbox Games come into the collection recently

First Up, I didn't know this game was on the Original Xbox. I bought it in a lot of 2 because it came with another game I was after. One of the things that made a huge fan of the Xbox, all the PC Ports.

 Myst IV: Revelation
Complete and in Great Shape!

It came with one of the next pictures, the game. I picked up the Bonus Disc separately

 Oddworld Stangers Wrath
Game is Complete + Bonus Disc

And grab a Xbox 2-disc case

And another one in the collection

Next up, was just for the collection, I don't plan on playing it

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Complete game and Bonus Disc

 In another Xbox 2-disc case


And I originally was looking just for this Bonus Disc for my Xbox 360 copy
But, for the great price, I decided to add it to the Original Xbox Collection

 Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter: Limited Special Edition
Complete

Bonus Disc Contents
Now do I really need a copy for the 360 game?
We will have to see how long my impulse control lasts 








No comments:

Post a Comment