Thursday, March 5, 2020

More Bonus Discs for the Collection

Back to my Bonus Disc obsession/compulsion for my Xbox 360 collection

First up, I found someone selling the case and bonus disc for a game I recently picked up (HERE)

 Stranlgehold Collectors Edition
Manual, Registration Card and Bonus DVD

And 

Add my $1.00 game disc and, viola! Complete Collectors Edition.

Yes, I researched online, and the game disc is the same in the standard and collectors editions.

Next up I came across this

 Alone in the Dark
Soundtrack Edition

 Complete

And I finally picked one up I had been watching

Transformers the Game




But Wait, There's More!

I also bought another copy as well, but for Playstation 2



Xbox 360 & PS2 - Same bonus Disc



S'all for now, more to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment