Sunday, January 5, 2020

New Year, New Xbox 360 Pickups

I was listening to my favorite Video Game Podcast (Player One Podcast) and they were talking about how much fun the game Deadrising was. Now I know the original Deadrising was a release game for the Xbox 360, but I have never owned, nor played any of the Deadrising games. And since my tastes seem to run very similar to the P1P guys, I figured off to eBay I would go in search of a cheap copy.

I did a little research, and Gamestop would sell a copy for $2.99, but in using their website to check local stores, there were none. So on eBay I found a guy that had a complete copy for $1.99, but he also had a bunch of games cheap, so I messaged him and he combined shipping, so I figured why not pickup a few more games I didn't have on the cheap.

 Devil May Cry 4
Complete for $0.75

 Dead Island
Complete for $0.99

 Shawn White Skateboarding
Complete for $0.99

Stranglehold - Complete for $0.99

Guess I forgot to take a front cover pic, whoops.......
I believe this game also had a version that came with a bonus disc, future blog addition?

 Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
 Complete for $1.99
Thick full color manual, you don't see those anymore

 Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition
 Complete for $2.99
With slip cover and Bonus Disc!

And the whole reason I picked up a few games from this seller

 Deadrising
Complete for $1.99

And the same seller also had this

 Hang On & Safari Hunt for the Sega Master System
No Manuals(s) for $4.49

And finally, a pickup off the Discord server I am a part of

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Factory Sealed for $6.00 shipped


I may or may not have a few things sitting around that I have picked up recently, check back!












No comments:

Post a Comment