Saturday, March 28, 2020

Original Xbox Games, and Bonus Discs!

Been adding to my Original Xbox collection again recently

 Call of Duty 2 Big Red One Collectors Edition
Had this on PS2, but prefer the Original Xbox from this generation of consoles


And now, a couple games and Bonus Discs!


First, I have had this game since right around it's original release

Note: This game was originally an Original Xbox Exclusive, but it was also  included on disc with the Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena release for Xbox 360 & PS3 as well.

 Pre-Order Bonus DVD

and with the actual game

 In one of my extra Original Xbox double disc cases I recently acquired.

And next I bought both the game and bonus DVD around the same time.

 Bard's Tale Bonus DVD

And

 Bard's Tale
Complete 

Not in Original case, buty I am swapping over to a two disc case anyway.



I noticed this game was redone by Limited Run Games for the PS4, I may have to get that one too.



A couple nice additions to the collection!









No comments:

Post a Comment