Saturday, March 14, 2020

More Items for my F.E.A.R. Collection!

One of my absolute favorite game series of all times, especially the first one, is F.E.A.R.

First Encounter Assault Recon

A horror themed First Person Shooter, I fell in love with the first game when I got it for my Xbox 360 in February 2007, and have played through it twenty+ times. To this day it still remains as the best time I have ever had playing a multiplayer online game, I played almost exclusively every day for a year and a half. And with my hoarding tendencies, I of course need to buy all the F.E.A.R. stuff I can get my hands on. I have a lot that I plan to share on this blog someday, but I recently picked up a couple items and thought I would share them here.

First up a very nice PC copy of F.E.A.R. 2 I got for cheap, $4.00 I believe?




And, I was on board for F.E.A.R. 2 from the beginning, February of 2009 I believe.

But I recently saw two of these come up for sale on eBay, I had never seen these before in the last decade? Not sure where they came from, but I HAD to have one! An eBay listing, a Buy It Now click, a few days shipping and it was mine!

 STEELBOOK!
Alma with Bloody Wings, Very Cool!

And last but not least

I originally got one of these new for the Xbox 360 from Germany (damn prude U.S. rules) back when it was released. And later a sealed copy for PC, so that just left.....


F.E.A.R. 3 Collectors Edition for PS3


Pregnant Alma Figure

Sealed Steelbook

Now I have the Collector's Edition for all 3 systems, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.



That's it for now, I think I hear the mailman leaving something with a bonus disc in the mailbox?

Stay Tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment