Sunday, March 1, 2020

$30.00 Xbox One S

I got a call from a friend of a friend the other day, and they were looking to sell their Xbox One S with controller and power cord as they needed Cigarettes. They knew I buy and resell games and systems, I told them if I had $60-70.00 I would normally be all over it, but I recently had to cut my hours at work to PT, The trials and tribulations of being a single father, and I just didn't have the extra cash right now. So I thanked them for thinking about me, and said if they wanted me to list it for them, to let me now.

3 Minutes later I get a call back that the friend would take $30.00 for it all, He really really needed cigarettes. Well at that point, I couldn't say no.......So, I bought it. The friend gave him the thirty bucks for me, and I paid her the cash the very next day when she brought it over.

And here it is!

Even included the original box

1 TB hard drive, newer than the console controller

So, I hooked it up in my daughters room so she could play Forza in her own room on her own TV, and not take my TV over all the time. Tested the console and controller, everything works great!


Great Deal, Glad I quit smoking 17 years ago......



No comments:

Post a Comment