Saturday, February 22, 2020

More Goodwill Game Grabs

Last Sunday, I was on my way home from a lil bit north and I decided to stop in at a Goodwill I had only gone to twice before, and written of due to their prices on video games. It had been 2-3 years since I last stopped in there because they priced their games at $5.99-9.99.

Anyway, I went in and saw a bunch of Playstation 2 games, games I actually wanted to get. So I started checking them out. ALWAYS check inside your cases to make sure the game/correct game is in the case, and to check the condition of the discs. But none of them were priced. Then I looked around and saw that this Goodwill was also selling all video games for $2.99. Seems like that is the standard for Goodwills around here now, Awesome.

A PSP Game!

 Ape Escape On the Loose
Complete

And some PS2 Games

 4X4 Evo
No Manual

 Hyper Sonic Xtreme
Complete - Needs a case replacement though - see the front

 Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Complete

 NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
Complete

 Shaun White Snowboarding
Complete

 Spy Hunter Nowhere to Run
Complete

The Fast and the Furious
Complete

I already have this, but it sells for around $10.00 online so more money for my impulse buys

Then, as I was checking out, the clerk told me that on that day only, if I bought one of their reusable cloth bags for $2.00, I would get 40% Off my purchases. SO, the games ended up being $1.80 each!!

Was a great day to revisit this Goodwill.

And a Mercari deal I bought almost a month ago..... They lady sent them to me, the tracking showed they were out for delivery one day, then the next day when I checked the tracking it showed and alert: Waiting for delivery scan? Another week goes by, and the lady messeges me and says they came back to her? Weird..... So then she resent them out a few days later, and I finally got them.

Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Advance 3 for the Game Boy Advance

I already had the other two Sonic Advance games, and they are great fun. I also wanted the original Sonic the Hedgehog port and these both were together in a bundle for $20.00 shipped. 



More to come soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment