Sunday, February 2, 2020

Playstation 2 and Original Xbox Game Pickups

My pickups for the last week, week and a half

First up

 Project Gotham Racing 2 & Xbox Live Arcade Double Pack
Bought all these cheap just for the case

Original Xbox double disc cases are a lot harder to come across than 360 cases.

 I need them for my Bonus Disc Obession.


Next up:

I have lived 3-4 minutes from this Goodwill for 11 months now, and this is the first time I went in?

And found a few things to pickup

Can always use extra cases

As a side note, it is kinda neat to see SSX for the Playstation 2 on the cover



And speaking of, I also found a few PS2 games

 Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
Complete $1.99

 Defender
Complete $1.99

 Transformers The Game
Complete $1.99

 ATV Off Road Fury
Complete $1.99 

 ATV Off Road Fury 3
No Manual $1.99

I got all 4 of these in the last month or two

All 4 for less then $10.00









No comments:

Post a Comment