Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Steelbook AND a Bonus Disc!

For my long time readers, what are the two things that I like to collect the most? Especially when it comes to my Xbox 360 collection?

Steelbook Cases and Bonus Discs 

I was watching White's (formerly CraigslistGameFinds) YouTube channel  He had a cool series running that he resuscitated called the $5.00 Game Collection. He starts building a video game collection with only a $5.00 bill. Anyway he was at a Goodwill and came across an Xbox 360 Steelbook, with a Soundtrack Bonus Disc, and when I saw it, I knew I had to have one for myself!

 Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
Very nice condition, $12.00

Now, those of you who A: Know Black Flag and B: Those who have been following me and know that I generally use Xbox 360 double disc cases for bonus discs, are asking, Since Blag Flag already comes in a double disc case, What are you going to do with the bonus disc?

Paper Sleeve

Isn't that how the Quake II bonus disc came in with Quake 4 brand new?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously, come on, would I really settle for leaving it like that?

There were a couple of 360 games that came in 3 disc cases (that were only 1 disc on PS3) Both Rage and L.A. Noire. And Rage can be picked up at Gamestop for $2.99.


Ahhhhhh, That's better!





No comments:

Post a Comment