Sunday, December 29, 2019

More Additions to the 32X Collection!

I have been back in the 32X Collecting groove as of late. It is the one collection I want to complete, but compared to the other collecting tangents I get on, one of the more expensive.

First up is one I picked up early this year, January or February and just didn't get around to sharing

RBI Baseball '95 - No Manual

And another item I picked up the cartridge only for a few months back

NBA Jam Tournament Edition
I have had the case and manual for several years, yes years.

Then I originally bought this along with the Original Xbox game in this Blog just for the 32X specific case, but I am actually going to be using the cartridge itself as well for a future project.

 Another copy of NFL Quarterback Club
Complete 

Last week I came across an auction for these empty cases, the seller wanted $30.00 plus shipping for, I shot him an offer for $20.00 for just the 32X stuff, but he countered with $20.00 for all, I agreed.

 Extra cases are always good
The Wrestlemania game generally sells for $100.00+ complete, so having a case already means I can find a cheap Cartridge & Manual to put inside. I can sell off the Virtua racing box and manual as well as the Mortal Kombat manual, and another extra manual and artwork for NBA Jam to sell as well.

Next up, I pieced together this game from two different auctions

Afterburner
Back of Cartridge - A little sticker removal and cleaning don't scare me

I used to love playing Afterburner in the arcade, especially the sit down cabinet

I got the box and Cartridge from one seller for $25.00 shipped and the Manual for $10.00 shipped

Game usually sells around $60.00 complete. I am guessing the missing manual and sticker littered cartridge shied some buyers away, so giving me the opportunity for a deal!


Now onto a reproduction I bought from a guy on Etsy

 Darxide
Complete with Manual

This game is a European exclusive, that generally sells for over $1,000.00! Obviously I would not pay that, the guy I bought it from makes reproductions of this game, in U.S. style boxes for $60.00.

Original European copy pic I pulled off Google

and while going down the 32X region exclusive rabbit hole......

FIFA Soccer 96

This was the only other Europeon exclusive title for 32X. I bought this reproduction for $30.00. It is on a regular Genesis cart (which play on the 32X just fine) But I am planning to try my hand at making artwork and a label for the extra copy of Quarterback club I got above, so it will be on a proper 32X cart, to match the rest.

Original European coy pic off Google


And my mommy got me this for X-mas

Haven't had a chance to read it yet 




That's all for now, already have more coming, see ya soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment