Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Playstation Game Pickups to add to the collection

I know I focus more on the Xbox side of collecting, and I am more of an Xbox fan than Playstation, and I would say I am an Xbox fan in general, but Given that I just recently got a PS4, I do have some Playstation on my mind.


First up at the Thrift store for $2.99

 ATV Off Road Fury 2
Nice Condition Complete Not for Resale copy

I was ordering x-mas gifts for the family from Amazon, I figured might as well treat myself as well

Deceptiopn IV Blood Ties

and

Deception IV The Nightmare Princess

I remember playing the original Tecmo's Deceptipon on the Original Playstation

And I got a great deal on this, Another Limited Run Games release of a Sega CD Classic

 Night Trap
Complete with Poster for $20.38

Should I frame it?

Limited Run released this with a reversible cover, the original Red Sega CD cardboard box art and if you were to use a Playstation 4 Hits Red case, would get that look nicely.

Like so

But, I myself prefer the Sega CD jewel case look

Dana Plato on the cover

And then, I found out that there was a cover variant sold exclusively at a "pop up" event

Yeah, the 32X cover art, I HAD to have it!

Got a brand new copy off eBay for $45.00 shipped.

Here they are together, a play copy and a stay sealed copy


More to come soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment