Sunday, December 22, 2019

More Xbox games for the collection

An eBay pickup and a few Thrift store scores this weekend

First up, off eBay for $8.00
I bought this along with another item from the same seller, but that will be featured in a future blog

 Operation Flashpoint Elite
Complete and in Great Shape

Next up, stopped at a Goodwill where they price all their games @$2.99ea

 ATV Quad Power Racing 2
Complete in Good Shape

 Outlaw Golf 2
Complete and in Good Shape


 Starsky & Hutch
Complete and in Good Shape


Then I headed over to my favorite Salvation Army, Where I found

 AND1 Streetball
Missing the bonus disc and manual $1.99

I only bought this for the Original Xbox Double Disc case. These are a lot harder to find than their Xbox 360 counterparts. And I will just sell the artwork and disc in a regular DVD case for $2.00.

and

 Call of Duty Black Ops III
$2.99

This was a Multiplayer only game on the Xbox 360, there was no Campaign. 
I only bought it to complete the Call of Duty Games that were released on the 360 in my collection.



That's it for today, I do have some more stuff to take pictures of, Stay Tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment