Sunday, December 15, 2019

Couple of Xbox 360 Additions to the collection

I was in the neighborhood of a Salvation Army I go to occasionally, and of course I can't just drive by and NOT stop in, plus it had been along day at work (9 hours) and I was already tired and just ready to go home since I had made a couple other life necessity stops, and I really was just ready to go home. However, as I was coming to the stop light where I would turn right to go home, or go straight across the street to go the the Salvation Army, just as I was starting to apply the brakes to slow down and stop, the lights for going straight turned green. I of course decided to take it as a sign, and went across the street to go to the Salvation Army, Where I was able to pickup a couple more things for my Xbox 360 collection.

 Full Auto
Complete and in Great Shape

A combat racing game I have never owned or played, and it's by Sega! Yes Please.

And

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Legendary Edition

Cool, I had been looking for the Legendary Edition, I of course bought it originally when it came out.

No Game Disc 

But, it does have disc 2

The Legendary Edition of Skyrim, includes all the DLC (Dawnstar, Dragonborn & Hearthfire expansions) on disc 2. So I had been wanting to get a hold of a disc 2 from the Legendary Edition, so that eventually when the DLC is no longer able to be downloaded from the Xbox Live marketplace (our Digital Media Future, you don't own anything, only pay full price to rent it for a few years ..... UGH), I would still have it on a Physical Disc to install it, should I need it. Plus, I it had the double disc case, so all I had to do was put in my Game disc and:

Viola!


While playing flippy flop I noticed the manual between the 2 editions were very different.

This picture doesn't do the size/thickness difference justice.

Like I said, I had originally bought this game when it was released (11.11.11) so my original manual is full color and 24 pages thick. The Legendary Editions manual, Black & White and only 2 pages...

Legendary Edition Manual

Middle of Manual

Last Page

The Notes page, #24


Just a little something I found interesting, and of course since both manuals are vastly different, AND I am a hoarder of video game items, I am keeping both manuals with my copy.









No comments:

Post a Comment