Saturday, April 27, 2019

More Xbox 360 Racing Game Pickups!

Working on my summer quest to get all the Xbox 360 racing games I am after.

First up
 Sega Rally Revo
Missing the manual though

Played a few hours so far, and it is a fun rally racing game.

Picked it up for $7.00 off the ol eBay, and it was listed as complete and in very good condition. However when I received it, It had a broken, cheap, generic, non original case, and was also missing the manual. 
Not even the same shade of green

So, I filed a return item claim with eBay, and the seller Just refunded me and told me to keep it. Yeah that sounds good and all, but it bothers me not having a manual, But, hey, free I guess. I swapped it into one of my extra Xbox 360 cases I have a box full of,


 Grid Autosport
Complete and in great shape

Most copies of this I have seen sell for an average of around $15,00, which I didn't want to pay, but I just bided my time and waited and I was able to score this copy for $6.22 shipped. The item was listed as Grid in the title, not Grid Autosport. When I was searching eBay for this I always just put in Grid, just for an occasion such as this. 

And finally

Race Pro an Xbox 360 Exclusive
Complete and in great shape

Another great score, on a gamble.

Another Xbox 360 racing game that generally sells for between $12-15.00 complete in good shape. I however only paid $6.00. How you ask? Well, this listed by a Japanese seller, as a Japanese game. But looking at the picture it looked like a U.S. NTSC copy to me. So I read the auction, which said the pictures of the item were pictures of the actual item I would receive and it was all in English and had NTSC markings. I checked other pictures of U.S. copies, and they matched. So I rolled the dice, and got the item for $6.00 shipped to me. And, when I received it, it was a U.S. copy. Awesome!


A little patience and a little gambling, and I was able to pick up these games on the cheap, just the way I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment