Sunday, April 7, 2019

Xbox 360 Game Upgrades

One of my latest oddball obsessions has been upgrading my Xbox 360 Games with any edition that came with an Extra or Bonus disc. Let's take a look at what I have been able to pick up lately.


 Timeshift



 Rainbow Six Vegas

As well As

 Rainbow Six Vegas 2



 Gears of War
Another interesting thing to note about this version: The Manual has 3 less pages, as there is Forza Motorsport 2, Fable II and Xbox Live ads in the original manual. So that is the one I kept.

Oh! speaking of Fable II

 Fable II

Which I had previously upgraded already with the Platinum Hits version
As the Platinum Hits version included "Knothole Island" and "See the Future" DLC's on the Disc!

Wouldn't that make this the Ultimate Edition of Fable II ?  😁




No comments:

Post a Comment