Sunday, May 5, 2019

More Pawn Shop and Thrift Store Game Pickups

We'll start with a couple older pickups I never got up onto the blog, the pics have been sitting on my camera's memory card. anyway on to the games!

First a couple Pawn America Pickups

Super Monaco GP II for the Sega Game Gear, .25 Cents!

Red Faction II for the PS2 for $3.00

I have had this game on the Original Xbox since the early/mid 2000's. The original Red Faction (Which I have had since then) was released on PS2, but not on the Xbox. Now I have both on PS2. This is one of the first games I remember having destructible environments. I remember going into an office type room with cubicles and pillars and being able to shoot everything up.

Speaking of Red Faction

Red Faction Armageddon for the Xbox 360

Unfortunately the newer Rad Faction games (Armageddon and Guerrilla) are no longer FPS games. 
I picked this up in the lot I got the Bonus DVD Copy of Timeshift with


Next a few $2.00 Salvation Army Scores.

 X-Squad for the Playstation 2


 Fur Fighters for the Playstation 2


 Dog's Life for Playstation 2

A great game, One of my older daughters had this game back in the early/mid 2000's and loved it. She must have played through the game 20-25 times. Looking forward to seeing how my youngest daughter likes it.


And I rarely buy Nintendo stuff, But I do occasionally, such as this

Super Luigi U for the Wii U

When my wife and I bought our Wii U (Blog Here), we wanted to buy the edition of Super Mario Bros. U that had Luigi U on the same disc, but they only had it without (Blog Here). Then I swear a week or two later, they had the version with both.... So anyway, I picked this up at Gamestop for $20.00.

Alright, now onto my pickups from this weekend (Saturday May 4th)



At Half Price Books


Wipout Pulse for the PSP for $2.00, No Manual though

Seek and Destroy for the Playstation 2 for $2.00

Robotech Battlecry on the Original Xbox for $5.00

I have had this great underrated game since it came out, but on the PS2. Since I prefer the Original Xbox, I have wanted to get this and Robotech Invasion for it.

Next from Savers

 Lego Star Wars The Video Game
Complete and nice condition Nintendo Gamecube game for $3.00

And finally  from Pawn America

Wolfenstein The New Order for $5.00



I also picked up a bunch of DVD's, that's it for now, Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment