Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I bought a PS4 Game?

Yep, that's right, After I decided that I really had no desire for a Playstation 4, Which I ranted about HERE  I went out and bought myself a Playstation 4 game?


As I alluded to in my blog update, I am currently temporarily staying with my oldest daughter and her fiancee, and they have a PS4. So, since there are literally only 3-4 games I want to play on the PS4, I figured why not pick up one to play while I am here.

Now I know what you all are thinking, I bet you got Gran Turismo. Well, I do really like my Racing games, but you'd be wrong.


For $5.00 I picked up........

 Killzone Shadow Fall

I played a little last weekend.

It was ok. The first mission is a follow mission :/ and then it goes into a storyline video, then you get control of your character for a whole 4-5 seconds....... Then more video.

After while you are finally able to play, and I was having a problem adjusting to the controls. I don't know if it was just me and the PS4 controller, or the actual controls themselves. Then once I make it outside, you get a little AI drone that you need to use, which again I was having trouble with.

I dunno, it was ok, maybe I'll give it another try soon, but I really wasn't impressed. Not like I was with the previous Killzone games.


No comments:

Post a Comment