Saturday, March 30, 2019

Couple Xbox Case Pickups

Picked up a few empty cases I needed for a couple Xbox One and an original Xbox Game



First up for the original Xbox

 Gauntlet Dark Legacy
I picked a disc only copy of this game up for a $1.00 a couple years ago at a Savers (Thrift Store) and have been on the lookout for a case and manual ever since. Which you wouldn't think would be too hard, but it was. There was a lot of "reproduction" copies of the artwork for around $5.00, and not many manuals.I finally ended up paying $6.00 shipped for this original one.

But this will have to wait to get matched up with it's disc, as I talked about in my last blog, my original Xbox collection is currently stored away. 😒

But onto something not in storage.

Brand New condition Cases for Wolfenstein II and Forza Motorsport 7

Now I can put my Steelbooks for these games away where they won't get scratched and dented up.




That's it for tonight, more to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment