Saturday, September 1, 2018

Some DVD & Blu Ray Pickups

On the way to my wife's family reunion, we stopped at her moms store so my wife could do her moms hair, She asked if I was going to stay in the car and listen to the radio, or play my 3DS I brought to play at the reunion. I said No, Your moms store has movies, I am going to peruse them.

Here's what I found

Watched this, it was ok.

Got this, cause Star Wars. And to watch with my daughter.
Can't be any worse then The Last Jedi...…… 


Saw this, had never heard of it, and after reading the back I thought it was another Michael Bay made Transformers movie. But after getting home and reading online descriptions. It seems that is not the case. And it is not very well reviewed. I will get to it, eventually.

The True Blood, Season 1

True Blood Season 3

And True Blood Season 7

Just need seasons 5 & 6 now. I forget where I was when I stopped watching, Season 4 I think? So I can now start from the beginning again, and get caught up with the entire series.


And I had seen 2-3 copies of the Transporter 2 on DVD, and I had heard the first was good, and had been wanting to see it. But then as I perused the Blu Rays...…..

Factory Sealed!

Finally got to watch this, it was ok.



Then the next day was my birthday, and my wife had gotten me a couple Blu Rays I had been after.



Downsizing

The first half was pretty good, the second half felt like a different movie to me.

Jigsaw

We are huge fans of the Saw series. Haven't got a chance to watch this yet though. Want to watch it with my wife, and with our work schedules (I work first shift, she works third) it's hard to find time.



More to Come!


No comments:

Post a Comment